The following terms and conditions apply to entering the Great Southern Endurance Run.
- GSER100 may deny an athlete’s application for entry into any event at any time.
- GSER100 has $20 million public liability insurance. This is compulsory in order to operate on NPWS land. This does not include personal accident insurance. It is strongly recommended to take out your own personal accident cover for the event. Your private health insurance policy may include this, but you will need to check with them.
- All runners must have personal Ambulance cover. Most private health cover includes ambulance cover. Ambulance Cover can be taken separately for as little as $55 – $80 per year.
- 91 days (or more) from the event – 50% refund.
- 90 days or less from the event date – No Refund – Transfer only.
Registernow fees and charges are not refunded.
Please note: Merchandise that has been ordered cannot be refunded as this is custom made apparel and we have no guarantee of selling it. Please arrange for pick up of such items at the event – a friend or fellow runner can pick it up for you. We not post items out.
Please see the guidelines on this page for transfers. HERE
Cancellation of the Event
If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of God, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, the event may be rescheduled if possible and no refunds will be issued. If the event is not rescheduled – no refund will be forthcoming.
Fees that are not refundable
Processing Fee – Upon entry, you will pay a processing fee which is usually between $5 and $10. This processing fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
Merchandise – All merchandise is available for pick up at check in at the designated times. If you do not pick up your merchandise – we do not post out and we do not refund this. It is your responsibility to pick it up or get a friend to pick it up for you.